Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

The Tree house

Once upon a time there lived a small boy and his name was James and his next door neighbour name was Tj .  He was thoughtful old man. One day James took his next door neighbour Tj up to his massive three house and they reached the top it felt like they were floating in the sky. Then tJ had a big box was a big special circle and it was so special to tJ because when you blew th it,clouds come out. Next when James blew through it made a itsy bitsy little cloud and tJ said "keep on trying" and tJ told him to blow hard and he broke tJs special circle Just  then James tryed to fix it but he made it worse and  then James saw tJ sad. At that moment James said I could do a star and he showed TJ he was surprised.Finally TJ told him to do ra dog and he did a dog then he did a little heart and they lived happily ever after the end.



2 comments:

  1. ‪Hi my name is Mokoia. At Glen Innes school and I really love your ‬
    ‪bubble of your love heart it looks very very nice and your friend looks nice too.I like your cloud it looks real. ‬

    ReplyDelete
  2. ‪Talofa lava Gabriella my name is Cassia and I go to Glen Innes school. I really like your picture you have drawn it is amazing .‬

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.