Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Embarrassing Moment Recount T4

 Embarrassing Moment RecountFacepalm - Wikipedia


WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.


Paragraph starters

Intro

Body Paragraph 1

Body Paragraph 2

Body Paragraph 3

Conclusion

The most embarrassing moment ever was when….


I … and it was so embarrassing! 

First…


It all started when….



Then…


After that…


Next thing I knew...

Finally…


At the end of it all…


Lastly...

Overall I…


I hope this never happens to you…


I’m sure this was the worst day of my life, but...


Plan

Body Paragraph 1 

In the beginning

Body Paragraph 2

In the middle

Body Paragraph 3

At the end





Start below


> It was a long time ago. It was like a Tuesday morning when me and my friends just arrived at class. We went to sit down and we were going to do some reading. After reading we did some writing .


We were writing a narrative. Me and my friends started talking and we got in trouble when  me and my friends finished. We went and showed our teacher it was a really long line it felt like years .


Until it was finally my turn she said next I moved up and showed her she was surprised about how much writing I've done because we were talking. Then she gave me a green tick and a sticker then she said next then I said ‘’Thanks mum’’.


Then I realised what I’ve said but thankfully she didn't hear it because of the noise. Hope it doesn't happen to you.

So Embarassing GIFs | Tenor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.