Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Rangoil art

Last week on a gorgeous beautiful Monday morning rooms 19 and 20 did rangoil art we did it in room 19 and 20 we did it because we were celebrating Diwali festival .Frist we got a huge peace of paper and the we got crayons I got orange blue and green and red. Next we drew some patterns and we were only allowed to use four colours.After that some students did  flowers for there patterns some students did a small circle there half go  original size circle and then a big circle then I . Finally I did a little circle then a blue circle and then I decorated the inside of the blue circle then I put triangles on the circle then I put dots in the triangle then I coloured it in orange 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.