Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

The Disappearance - Bermuda Triangle

The Disappearance…


WALT: write using a variety of sentences


Write to tell your blog readers about something you had which suddenly disappeared.


Where did this thing go? Was there an explanation for it’s disappearance or to this day,

do you still have no idea where it went?


If it is still missing, come up with two explanations for where it could have gone.

One of these explanations should be ‘sensible’ and one should be ‘silly.’


Helpful information:

Plan:

What went missing?

I had a necklace kit were you could make necklaces

Did you ever find it?

no

If you answered ‘YES’ to the above question:

  • What happened? Where did it go? Where did you find it?


If you answered ‘NO’ to the above question:

  • Possible explanation 1:My mum took it and her room is a mess and it's not in the jewellery

  • box ether she hides a lot of things very well 


  • Possible explanation 2:  Aliens took it when they were sleeping in the room but could

  • not stand my dad's snoring so hid it and left



Start Writing here:

____________________________________________________

So we got it when it was almost christmas it was from church it’s very cool we got some presents

we stayed until it was dark out.  We drove home and went to bed.  The next day we all got to play

with our stuff. My little brother broke his frisbi .  Me and my sister started to make some necklaces.

Our mum came to help us

and we made a lot of necklaces we stopped when I got tired. I gave it to my mum the next day it wasnt

in the jewellery box my mum asked where it was and she said I had. I always wonder where it is. 


____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.