Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Skipping rope

Monday 21 of October 2019

Today The Block went out to play a game of skipping rope. We had to play the game so we could write about it. first we all lined up in our team lines.

There was Te Aurere which was my team Hine Moana , Hikianalia  , and Hokule'a. Next we walked on to the netball court and sat down there was a blue bucket. When Ms King pulled a open out of the bucket and we played a game of skipping rope it was easy for me.

Mostly because I play with my sister at home Ms King wiggled the rope. And we had to jump over it the next challenge. Was when you have to get in five groups and wait until on person fails today was a fun day I wish we could do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.