Pages

Friday 29 May 2020


Plan
Thanos is on his journey to collect the Infinity Stones. He is on a warpath to get what he thinks is necessary for the universe. 
Task: Write a creative and descriptive narrative about Thanos’ journey to get the infinity stones. Choose to either write from Avengers perspective or Thanos’ perspective.

Perspectives: put yourself in their shoes. What would happen in your story if you were Thanos? What would you do if you were an Avenger?


Length
Bronze medal 2 paragraphs
Silver medal = 3 paragraphs
Gold medal = 5 paragraphs


Start your writing here:


Today our boss is Thanos. I kinda like Marvel because There are some of my favorite
superheroes: Captain Marvel. She is my favorite because she can do amazing things and
she can fly too.


Thanos is one of the powerful super villains in marvel. I don’t know why Thanos wants to
wipe out half the universe. Anyways Thanos should be in jail I mean he still deserves to die
but yeah.


Thanos is a very bad man. If you saw my blog yesterday I said something  about thanos.And
yesterday our boss was Cruella de vel I did’nt defeat her because the time was bad.

Anyways about Thanos is dead, that's good but there might be another person who will be
like Thanos but not thanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.