Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Table Discussions

Table Discussion guidelines
  • I will answer the question as best as I can.
  • I must write over 150 words.
  • I will explain my answer with a reason.
  • I can add pictures once I have finished my writing.


What do i like to do for fun?

I like to play netball because it's really fun to play and because everyone in
my family plays one sport it costs a lot of money. I also like climbing  trees
with my friends. I just love going up high.I also like going to the park.
It's really fun playing on the swings and having picnics with the school and
once I went on a bike ride with my teacher it was a beautiful tour with the plants
and the beautiful tall trees. And i like to sleep a lot i like clothes jeans candy and a lot
of things I like and puppys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.