Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

Sad Moment Recount T4

 Sad Moment RecountInside Out | Costume Playbook - Cosplay & Halloween ideas


WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.


Paragraph starters

Intro

Body Paragraph 1

Body Paragraph 2

Body Paragraph 3

Conclusion

A really sad moment was when….


This one time I ….. and it made me so sad! 

First…


It all started when….



Then…


After that…


Next thing I knew...

Finally…


At the end of it all…


Lastly...

Overall I…


It was such a sad day and I’ll never forget it.


It was possibly the worst day ever.


Plan

Body Paragraph 1 

In the beginning

Body Paragraph 2

In the middle

Body Paragraph 3

At the end





Start below


>It was almost my papa’s birthday somthing happened to him my dad was super worried about him. My dad  always cared about his dad  because he was getting a lot older now. When my dad heard about it my dad stargate away went to the hospital. 


When he got there he called our mum  and we saw him lying on the bed when my dad got home me and  my little brothers were outside so I didn’t know much about it. When my papa was finally out of the hospital the next day was his birthday  so we celebrated it. My older brother's friend came and it was really fun and very special to me and my family.


I have a big family so we had to go into cars. I went with my mum and dad and the others went with my older brother. They had to stop and get pizza. We made it there before them when they finally  got there they put the pizza on the table inside.


Then we went to play outside. There was nothing to do really so when we finished playing we went inside and watched netflix. We watched a lot of things like horrors and comedy like dumb and dumber and more. After that we all went outside to wait for my papa to come outside while we were waiting .


He came outside and we finally got to eat cake and pizza. When we finished eating we went inside and watched some more tv my older cousins were outside playing. We stayed until 12 am and my brother came to wake us up to go home.


When we got home we had a family meeting about my papa getting old and stuff. I was happy and sad at the same time as we all went to bed. It’s always important to spend time with your family because you don't know who will die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.