Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Writing Task - Inside Out (Thursday W10, T3)

                                                       INSIDE OUT 

 WRITING TASK

The film Inside Out takes us inside the mind of a young girl named Riley as she moves from childhood into her teenage years.


In the film we take a look inside Riley’s brain and discover she is actually being controlled by her Emotions,

Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger, and Fear. In-fact, those same Emotions are controlling the minds of her father, and her mother too. They must be inside all of us! 

They’re silly, dramatic, and can’t help but act like themselves. For better or worse!


Your task today is to write a short story. 

You will be writing from the point-of-view of the Emotions.

Below are 3 different scenarios - you’re going to choose ONE and begin your writing.

Scenario One

Scenario Two

Scenario Three

You are at a big family celebration for your grandmother. They are serving dinner, and you see your LEAST favourite food. You know it’s rude to turn food away, but you have to eat it anyway.


What’s going on in your head?

It’s the first day back at school. You don’t know which class you’re going to be put into, and you’re hoping that you’re going to end up with your friends. As you walk into the hall…




What’s going on in your head?

There’s 30 seconds left in the game, and the ball comes flying towards you. You’re one score behind, and it’s all up to you to make this shot…





What’s going on in your head?



Begin your writing here:  One Afternoon me and my other family members went to a family celebration for my Grandmother Because it was her birthday so me and my other family members went to celebrate. When we arrived I ran in and hugged my Grandmother and Grandfather then I went outside and saw my cousins. I saw my little cousin. He is only one month younger than me.  Then I ran to see my other older cousin. I found them in my aunt's room watching TV. Then I say hi and then go say hi to my aunties and uncles then I went to go and play with my younger cousin. Then my mum calls me and my younger cousin to come and sing happy birthday to my Grandmother. After that  I run inside and then I start singing with my other cousins and other family members.  Right after that My Mum and Dad tell us to eat rather than to get into the car because it was about 11 pm and we had to go to sleep. 

Here is my writing please leave a comment if you liked it Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.